Cornerstone Realty Management Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Renter. We welcome anybody who Completes an Application, Meets our Qualification Standards and Wants to Live in Our Communities.
We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Law.
It is Illegal to Discriminate Against Any Person Because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status or National Origin.
- In the sale or rental of housing or residential lots
- In advertising the sale or rental of housing
- In the financing of housing
- In the provision of real estate brokerage services
- In the appraisal of housing
- Blockbusting is also illegal
Additionally, we recognize all state and local protected classes.
Anyone who feels he or she has been discriminated against may file a complaint of housing discrimination with the :
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
Washington, D.C. 20410